Project Coordinator - Mountain View, CA
We are currently seeking a seasoned Project Coordinator for a 12 month contractual opportunity with an excellent client of ours in Mountain View, CA. The qualified candidate will be responsible to run cross-functional meetings, identify action items and drive to successful completion. He/she will build positive relationships and trust over time through strong on-time delivery of projects, high quality, continuous innovation, and by exceeding expectations. Analyze data using logic and reason to make sound decisions/recommendations. Develop and prepare project documentation, improve processes, maintain web pages and track reports to communicate details of project.
- Strong organizational, project administration and project management, analysis, and communication skills.
- Ability to work well as a member of a highly integrated team composed of both technical and non-technical members.
- Ability to understand technical subjects and emerging technologies and relevance to the marketplace.
- The ideal candidate will also have some of the following technical skills: SQL, MySQL, metrics development, experience design reports and presentations.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands.
- Ability to work in a team environment with a high sense of urgency.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills as well as strong interpersonal skills.
Mountain View, CA
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Support
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Location: Mountain View, CA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 362989
Posted Date: 4/8/2019