QA Analyst - DataWarehouse - Charlotte, NC
We are looking for a QA Analyst with Data Warehouse experience for a contract opportunity in Charlotte.
The resource should have the ability to write complex SQL queries, procedures and should have knowledge of Functions and SSIS packages. Experience testing Data warehouse and DataMart applications and exposure to BI tools like OBIEE, QlikView and Tableau would be a plus.
- Responsible for handling the most complex quality assurance and test environment problems and issues.
- Acts as a lead in the creation, preparation, and conduct of quality assurance reviews and the development and execution of test plans and test scripts.
- Works with client to establish and maintain a consistent test methodology and to resolve questions during the testing process.
- May serve as a coordinator for all testing activities on a project.
- Analyzes, tests, and certifies application-specific software and performs ambiguity reviews of business requirements and functional specification documents.
- Uses advanced knowledge of applications to provide technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and resolving highly complex test problems.
- Researches new products and industry methodologies and facilitates the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards.
- Plans and directs quality assurance schedules and assignments, and monitors project status in comparison to cost/time projections.
- Logs, tracks, and verifies resolution of software and specification defects.
- Documents all phases of QA process.
- Directs and serves as a mentor to less experienced staff.
- 7+ years IT quality assurance and systems/application testing experience.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: QA Analyst - DataWarehouse
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 363105
Posted Date: 4/9/2019