Supply Chain Analyst - Corning, NY
One of the world’s leaders in materials science, our client has an opening for a Supply Chain Analyst to work onsite in Corning, NY. While this is a 12+ month contract position it has the potential to extend to 24 months.
• Work closely with business teams to provide technical solutions to complex business needs
• Develop a strong understanding of supply chain and commercial business processes for fiber
• Act as a business analyst (BA) for projects and gather business requirements, create business process flows, and solution design documents
BA/BS Degree in Business, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related subject
1-3 years overall work experience as Business or IT Analyst.
• Demonstrated ability to lead business requirements gathering, business process analysis, data analysis efforts.
• Self-motivated and results oriented mindset with experience in project management, software and application development methodologies
• Ability to learn new technologies and grow technical skills
• Able to work in a multi-functional and globally diverse organization
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills and influencing skills
• Strong knowledge of relational databases (Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, or others).
• Knowledge and hands on experience working with large data in multiple formats such as XML, CSV, flat files and databases.
• Build SQL statements to perform data analysis.
• 1-2 years of experience in programming higher level language(s): .Net (C#, VB), C++ or Java
• 1-2 years of experience in developing web and/or database applications
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Supply Chain Analyst
Location: Corning, NY
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 363110
Posted Date: 4/9/2019