Marketing Manager - Denver, CO
Job title: Marketing Manager
Location: Denver, CO
Duration: 5 months
Shift: Mon-Fri., 8 - 5 p.m.
The person will be responsible for the following:
- Email program. Manage the Small Business email program end-to-end:
- Manage quarterly email matrix which includes all emails and newsletters, timing/schedule and all relevant details. Responsible for accuracy, updates, and managing across multiple teams and agency.
- Develop new emails: brief through project delivery.
- Ensure all emails go out on schedule and with correct information.
- Make updates to the matrix as needed (i.e. emails may be canceled, new emails may be added, changes in targeting, etc.).
- Develop month-end results reporting PPT.
- Oversee agency development of a quarterly email program recap.
- Build new email matrix with key stakeholders prior to start of new quarter.
- Host weekly calls with key stakeholders and agency.
- Campaign support. Develop Marcom go-to-market plan, touch strategy, and creative, including ongoing campaign optimization and updates to improve leads over time.
- Campaigns include product launches, offers, product expansions/refreshes.
- Develop and manage end-to-end marketing communication strategies including the launch plan/timing, the strategic message, testing plans, and research or insights on the Small Business target.
- Collaborate with product marketing, segment marketing, and the digital marketing teams on campaign strategy.
- Coordinate with the agency and internal teams to create the advertising for campaigns.
- Tactics include direct mail, email, social, display, search, MSIs.
- Confirm all tactics launch on time and as expected.
- Provide weekly/monthly/as-needed campaign reporting.
- Expertise in managing and executing multi-touch, complex campaigns across multiple tactics including email, direct mail and digital.
- Knowledge of B2B technology and how small businesses research and purchase technology.
- Extremely organized and able to multi-task.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Cross functional team communication/project management.
- Ability to track/manage campaign implementation across extended teams and proactively follow up to ensure key milestones are met.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree: Business, Communications, Marketing, or equivalent experience
- 7-10 years of experience
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Location: Denver, CO
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 363122
Posted Date: 4/9/2019