Big Data Support Engineer - Charlotte, NC
Ranked as a top Fortune 100 Financial Services company, our client has an opening for an Advanced Analytics User Support Engineer to work onsite in Charlotte, NC. This is a 24 month contract position and has the potential to convert to permanent!
This position is located in the heart of the business district in uptown Charlotte, NC.
Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a Fortune 100 company with around $2.0 trillion in assets.
Check out the qualifications below. If you feel that you meet these, please apply online. Let us help you make that next great career decision!
The ideal candidate should have and/or be able to demonstrate the following competencies:
- Data mining and statistical analysis background
- In-depth knowledge of some of the following computational fields: data structures, algorithms, database technologies, distributed computing
- Hadoop ecosystem experience (hive, oozie, mapreduce, Spark, HDFS etc) (2-3 years)
- Knowledge of one or more languages such as Python /R coding
- Good background in Machine Learning, NLP, automation, and other areas of AI
- Experience with ML/AI computing platforms and tools such as TensorFlow, Keras
- Unix and Shell scripting
- Supporting User Onboarding to AI Platforms
- Testing (not limited to the following items)
- Conduct basic testing of environment
- Support any application POC
- Support application testing
- Support SLAs for onboarding/ Issue resolution.
- Suggest package /algorithm alternatives as applicable
- Work with vendors/Data scientist to resolve training issues
- Provide weekly status report
- Monitor work queue (JIRA etc)
This is a W2 position with Advantage Resourcing. Will not accept resumes from recruiters or agencies.
We offer benefits for purchase that include: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance as well as an excellent 401k plan.
Advantage Reference # 363145
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Big Data Support Engineer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 363145
Posted Date: 4/9/2019