Business Consultant /Application Tracking/ Application Policy Reporting - Charlotte, NC
Market Leader seeking a Business Consultant / Application tracking/ Application Server for the Charlotte, NC location. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a Market Leader focused on connecting people to the power of the digital world.
This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
- Title: Business Consultant /Application Tracking/ Application Policy Reporting
- Location: Charlotte, NC
- Duration: 12 to 24 months based upon funding
- Locations: Charlotte NC
Notes from the Manager in what they are seeking:
- This position is more in line with Policy work for application teams, tracking items, producing reporting and duties along those lines.
- This position is more of an analytical job.
- A strong technology understanding/background is needed to be successful in this role.
- Mid-level Excel skills needed.
- Excel skills: Data analysis, pivot tables, metrics, dashboards, multiple charts (trend, bar, column etc.)
- Coordination of application and support teams to schedule and execute patches, vulnerability remediation or other policy requirements.
- Deal with complex technical configurations and may require negotiating timelines and implementation across our Enterprise and in some cases, vendor environments.
Duties and Project Related Responsibilities:
- Activities include reconciling baseline reporting and working with application development and support teams to remediate any anomalies.
- Experience in project office processes is a must, as responsibilities will be focused on assisting the organization in tracking and reporting remediation efforts resulting from activities and assisting in identifying compliance anomalies.
- We are looking for a highly motivated, self-directed Business Systems Consultant to support and coordinate targeted activities within our Audit Remediation and Configuration program.
- Candidate will also be responsible for assisting manager and staff in gathering and organizing data.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Business Consultant /Application Tracking/ Application Policy Reporting
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 363191
Posted Date: 4/10/2019