Senior SQL Server / SSIS Developer - Charlotte, NC
Senior SQL Server / SSIS Developer / 363204
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
Duration: 12 months with possible extension to 24 months
Multiple positions are available
No 3rd party suppliers
This role is for a senior SQL Server / SSIS developer
- Significant experience in package writing by utilizing SSIS techniques
- Solid experience in Data Warehousing employing the SSAS or another toolset of OLAP etc.
- Possess good problem solving, logical and communication aptitudes.
- Well versed with the advanced level of writing stored up processes, construing the query plans, altering the indexes and troubleshooting the performance holdups
- Excellent background with query performance and optimizing the code.
- Planning and coding the database tables in order to store the applications data.
- Data molding to envisage the database structure.
- Functioning with application developers to be able to create optimized queries.
- Creating database prompts for computerization, e.g., instant email notifications etc.
- Crafting table indexes in order to help in improving the databases performance.
- Encoding views, several stored procedures and the functions too.
- Proven work experience as a SQL developer
- Experience in product life cycle management, Agile / scrum methodologies
- Responsible for Creating /modifying Stored procedures, functions, triggers, views as per the business requirement.
- Analyze the existing database objects and optimizing it for better performance.
- Responsible for bulk load / modify the data from back end.
- Develop SSIS Package to load or export the data between difference sources(Database to Database, Flat files to Database , Database to Excel/CSV/Text).
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Senior SQL Server / SSIS Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 363204
Posted Date: 4/9/2019