SQL Server SSIS Developer - Charlotte, NC
SQL Server SSIS Developer
Length of Contract: 18-24 months
Hourly rate: $52/hr.
Job ID: # 363206
This role is for a senior SQL Server / SSIS developer
• Significant experience in package writing by utilizing SSIS techniques
• Solid experience in Data Warehousing employing the SSAS or another toolset of OLAP etc.
• Possess good problem solving, logical and communication aptitudes.
• Well versed with the advanced level of writing stored up processes, construing the query plans, altering the indexes and troubleshooting the performance holdups
• Excellent background with query performance and optimizing the code.
• Planning and coding the database tables in order to store the applications data.
• Data molding to envisage the database structure.
• Functioning with application developers to be able to create optimized queries.
• Creating database prompts for computerization, e.g., instant email notifications etc.
• Crafting table indexes in order to help in improving the databases performance.
• Encoding views, several stored procedures and the functions too.
• Proven work experience as a SQL developer
• Experience in product life cycle management, Agile / scrum methodologies
• Responsible for Creating /modifying Stored procedures, functions, triggers, views as per the business requirement.
• Analyze the existing database objects and optimizing it for better performance.
• Responsible for bulk load / modify the data from back end.
• Develop SSIS Package to load or export the data between difference sources(Database to Database, Flat files to Database , Database to Excel/CSV/Text).
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: SQL Server SSIS Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 363206
Posted Date: 4/9/2019