Systems Architect - Saint Louis, MO
We are looking for a Systems Architect for a contract position in St. Louis.
- Candidate will be responsible for collaborating with SME resources to identify, document and manage approval of architecture patterns related to the data domain using enterprise templates, processes and approaches.
- Candidate will need to strong knowledge of data technologies and implementation patterns.
- Specific knowledge in OLTP, Analytics, big data, reporting, warehousing, data movement and data protection is desired.
- Acts in a strategic role in the development and maintenance of architectures for a line of business or infrastructure sub-domain that are in compliance with the Enterprise Architecture.
- Responsible for working on medium to high architectural impact projects, recommending exceptions to the Enterprise Architecture for high level projects, reviewing and approving medium architectural impact designs, communicating the Enterprise Architecture strategy and direction to both management and systems related teams within their line of business or infrastructure sub-domain (organizational unit) and directing implementation of the architecture for their organizational unit.
- Serves as the highest-level technical consultant to internal clients and technical management to ensure conformity with Enterprise Architecture, having expertise across a broad portion of the organizational unit's architecture, or in-depth expertise within a more specific portion of the architecture.
- 10+ years design and planning experience in systems, applications or IT Architecture.
Saint Louis, MO
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Systems Architect
Location: Saint Louis, MO
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 363275
Posted Date: 4/10/2019