Python/Machine Learning Developer - Charlotte, NC
Ranked as a Fortune 100 company, we have an opening for a Python/Machine Learning Developer. Check out the qualifications below. If you think that you meet these, please apply online.
Title: Python/Machine Learning Developer
Location (any of the following): Charlotte, NC; Chandler, AZ; Fremont, CA; Saint Louis Park, MN
Note: This is a position with Advantage Resourcing (no agency or 3rd party candidates). We offer benefits for purchase that include: Medical, Dental, Vision and 401 (k) plan.
Description: We are looking for an AI/ML engineers (Python/Machine Learning Developers) with focus on extracting text from images using OCR and neural nets. You will join our Core Algorithms team and help in developing methods and algorithms for extracting typed and handwritten text from images and documents and storing data in a structured format in DBs
• MS or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or a related field.
• Hands-on experience in computer vision and machine learning projects (2+ years).
• Experience with image recognition and detection, segmentation, classification and image retrieval and have a good understanding of the underlying algorithms
• Industrial experience with best practices building, deploying and operationalizing deep learning models and working on a OCR / text extraction in a commercial product
• Investigate and develop computer vision algorithms and machine learning models for text detection and OCR.
• Strong understanding of deep learning algorithms such as CNN, LSTM and CTC and workflows, in particular working with large scale images and documents
• Experience working with NLP tasks such as language modeling, entity extraction and their solutions
• Familiarity with various AI-driven text extraction methods and ability to develop them quickly.
• Designing and evaluating ML experiments monitoring key performance measures
• Experience with OpenCV or other computer vision libraries
• Knowledge of parallel computing libraries ( CUDA, OpenCL,...)
• Strong programming skills in Python especially in working with Machine Learning and Deep Learning libraries
• Experience with a deep learning framework, preferably TensorFlow, and Keras
• Demonstrated experience building and shipping AI/ML-powered products
• A collaborative attitude, self-motivated and strong desire to contribute to team success
Adv. Ref. #: 363313
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Python/Machine Learning Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 363313
Posted Date: 4/10/2019