Creo Designer - Minneapolis, MN
Job Title: Sr Creo Designer
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN
Hourly Rate: $52.88hr
- We currently have multiple openings in Minneapolis, MN for Sr. Creo Designers to work on a Military Vehicle Program.
- Designs major components, major portions of a functional system and technically advanced prototypes.
- Develop or improve products and facilitate manufacturing operations.
- Develops basic data and makes preliminary layouts, sketches, and notes necessary to present design proposal.
- Investigates pertinent design factors.
- Checks completed layouts and drawings for clarity, completeness, conformity to specifications, and accuracy of calculations and dimensioning
- Create and develop conceptual solutions and mature selected design to a full technical drawing package in preparation of manufacturing activities.
- Apply design and analytical theory, principles, techniques and practices to a portion of a technical project.
- Apply basic knowledge of the design to products and technology to solve moderately complex and clearly defined engineering problems.
- Select the best method or process from among several existing alternatives.
- Develop conceptual component, subassembly, and assembly models based on performance requirements and design constraints.
- Create detailed technical data package drawings and specification including machining drawings, weld drawings, components, source and specifications drawings, subassembly and assembly drawings.
- Develop and manage interface control models and drawings for both mechanical and electrical interfaces.
- Provide input to project leaders for the development of project plans, schedules, and budgets.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of relevant industry practices, trends, and applications.
- Maintain a safe work environment and ensures compliance with safety objectives and policies and rules.
- Must be proficient using PTC CREO (5+ years)
- Must be proficient in creating complex solid models and mechanical designs using PTC CREO.
- Must have design experience with large structures, welding or composites
- Concept / preliminary design experience
- Experience in large assembly design/modeling
- Knowledge of electrical components, electrical and mechanical interfaces
- Experienced in the detail design of complex electrical enclosures and cabinets
- Good communication skills and ability to interface with internal and external customers
- Military Vehicle design experience is a plus.
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Creo Designer
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 363457
Posted Date: 4/11/2019