Marketing Specialist - Playa Vista, CA
We are currently seeking a seasoned Marketing Specialist for a 12+ month contractual opportunity with an excellent client in Playa Vista, CA. The qualified candidate will be the key driver of partner communications and tracking around assets to be used in marketing for YouTube TV, managing all network, sports league, and club content approvals for all marketing collateral. They will also monitor parity across TV networks and incorporation of cable and premium networks in marketing campaigns.
- Manage all network content approvals for all marketing collateral including soliciting relevant content. Work with integrated marketing team, creative team, agencies, and other cross-functional teams to incorporate content into assets.
- Deliver mocks to network and other content owners, gather approvals and manage changes; archive all final approvals and assets.
- Monitor parity across broadcast networks and incorporation of cable and premium networks.
- Manage and maintain calendar of all network programming schedules and work with Network Partner Marketing Manager(s), Social Media Marketing Manager, and other programming managers, to support strategic tune-in and tentpole marketing opportunities with internal & external stakeholders.
- Send creative mocks to network partners for approval and revisions.
- Send needed revisions to agency and brand team and track all required changes so we have a running list of what each partner requires
- Archive all approved creative and track network partner inclusion across all assets so we can track parity
Required Experience / Education
- BA/BS Degree, ideally in Marketing or Communications preferred
- Minimum 4-7 years’ experience in a corporate environment, ideally related to the TV industry managing approvals.
- Experience in digital advertising or creative advertising is helpful
- Must be highly organized and have a very professional demeanor
- Excellent verbal and written skills, strong attention to detail
- Ability to identify and anticipate gaps and issues, and escalate accordingly
- Understanding and experience with the entertainment industry, particularly with TV networks is desired
Playa Vista, CA
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Marketing
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Marketing Specialist
Location: Playa Vista, CA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 363472
Posted Date: 4/12/2019