Quality Control Lead / Supervisor - La Porte, TX
Position: Quality Control Assistant Manager
Work Location: La Porte, TX
Industry: Mechanical/ Industrial Engineering (Molding)
Salary: $70K-$85K (DOE)
A global manufacturer of petrochemicals, specialty chemicals, and oil products is looking for an experienced Quality Control Lead / Supervisor to join their team.
This is a management position with emphasis placed upon the planning, coordination, implementation and following up of tasks that support all efforts of the company's quality control activities.
The ideal candidate has the complete understanding and application of principles, concepts, practices, and standards to evaluate precision and accuracy of production and processing equipment and testing, measurement, and analytical facilities.
Responsible for supervising and actively assisting employees engaged in task-oriented production assignments to meet the product specifications and standards.
Essential Duties and functions include but are not limited to the following, other duties may be assigned:
• Strive for ensuring the products and services are produced with high quality.
• Coordinate the Quality Control (QC) activities for conformity and effectiveness by collaboration with production and other individuals.
• Strive for continuous quality improvement and production process improvement.
• Provide technical support on the technical side of the business.
• Updates job knowledge by completing re-certification; participating in educational opportunities.
Education • Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Chemistry.
Knowledge • Comprehensive knowledge/experience in plastics, molding processes, and related fields (not essential but preferable).
Computer Skills • Basic usage of Microsoft Windows, spreadsheet, word-processing, and email programs.
Experience • 2+ to 5 Years in QC role
La Porte, TX
United States of America
Light Industrial / LI - Skilled Trades
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Quality Control Lead / Supervisor
Location: La Porte, TX
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 363487
Posted Date: 4/11/2019