Administrative Assistant, PDC - Groveport, OH
- Update productivity man-hours and PDC activity reports daily, weekly, and monthly; including posting of move tickets and other adjustments impacting inventory.
- Maintain detailed record of purchased goods and services in addition to tracking adherences to budget.
- Prepare and maintain PDC Personnel records and PDC records. Administer PDC personnel correspondences with HR and other departments or agencies. Acts as a liaison between HR and other groups for the purpose of payroll and benefits administration and application of other policies outlines in the employee handbook.
- Acts as liaison between the PDC, HR, and other groups for the purpose of administering payroll and benefits for both Processors and Salaried employees in accordance with company policies as outlines in the Employee Handbook.
- Acts as a Customer Service Representative by responding to Dealer inquiries for information relative to Claim status, ETA shipment information or other out of line conditions.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Accumulated data for development of business and cost performance statistics relative to PDC performance.
- Responds to routine requests for information from dealers regarding availability, ETA, and order processing status.
- Negotiates purchase agreements for PDC Packaging and other supplies and essential services
- Maintain OSHA injury and illness records as well as other safety and governmentally mandated records.
- Performs routine data entry functions as required.
- Organizes and maintains files on Dealer and Vendor agreements and other documents.
- Update productivity man-hours and PDC activity reports as required.
- Maintain receiving, SV and location maintenance reports.
- Post daily receiving and SV tickets, release incoming shipments and process location changes.
- Maintain office supplies and inventory of forms used by PDC personnel.
- Prepare Purchase Order and Check requests.
- Maintains copies of invoices and vendor files.
- Reconciles invoices against packing lists and prepares for approval process.
- Performs other duties or Project Assignments, as required, at the direction of Management.
No travel is required for this role.
MAJOR CHALLENGES AND KEY DECISIONS
- While written policies and procedures exist for some of the functions associated with this position, the individual must also be able to operate independently within those policies and procedures, require minimum supervision, and be internally motivated.
- The individual must be detail oriented and able to prioritize workloads effectively in order to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Degree/Diploma Obtained
- Program of Study
- High School Diploma Preferred
United States of America
Administrative / Clerical
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Administrative Assistant, PDC
Location: Groveport, OH
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 363507
Posted Date: 4/11/2019