CAP MKTS-APPS SYS ENG - Charlotte, NC
- Use of this job is restricted to EIT only. Key technical resource on team building sophisticated and complex trading and back office applications for a major functional and/or product area within the securities businesses. Serve as a technical resource in finding software solutions for customers.
- Conduct research and resolve problems in relation to processes, and recommend solutions and process improvements.
- Analyze user needs, determine requirements. Develop, implement and maintain software solutions to meet business requirements.
- Provide technical support, advice, and consultation with the issues relating to supported applications. Create and maintain process documentation for programs.
- Create test data, conduct interfaces and unit tests. Assures quality, security and compliance for supported systems and applications.
- Conduct clients/user training as required.
- Lead Projects.
- 5+ years of application development experience
- 3+ years of securities industry experience
- Advanced experience in capital markets business and processes
- Basic knowledge and understanding of mathematical modeling Basic knowledge and understanding of SEC, FNRA, and international regulations for building technological solutions
- Real Time Trading Platform Development experience with HTML5, Java Script, ReactJS, NodeJS, JQuery or Similiar.
- Thorough understanding of Java1.8, Event base programming
- Experience developing front end enterprise system for trading and sales desk.
- Development experience with object orientation, polymorphism, reflection, and interfaces.
- Development experience with Coherence cache (Any other distributed cache technology is fine too).
- Experienced with JMS, Google Juice, protobuf.
- Experience with OpenFin is plus
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: CAP MKTS-APPS SYS ENG
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 363598
Posted Date: 4/11/2019