Senior IT Architect - Architecture Practices Management - Charlotte, NC
Senior IT Architect - Architecture Practices Management
- This position is not open for sponsorship at this time.
- Resumes from Recruiters or Agencies will not be reviewed.
- W2 GC and Citizen candidates required.
Length of Contract: 12-24 months
Hourly rate: $57hr.
Job ID: # 363627
The architect position will have the responsibility of development of the current architecture practice and build governance framework, templates, and processes. The desired candidate will be a self-starter who will work independently, as well as report and demonstrate progress on regular intervals. They will deliver complete and accurate documentation of the systems researched and provide actionable recommendations. Additionally, they will have the technical ability and prowess to recognize areas where immediate corrective action should be taken and have the ability to develop solutions throughout the review process. They will think outside the immediate paradigm while maintaining enterprise standards and industry best practices.
• Develop conceptual/high level business capabilities model, current, target state, roadmap for living target architecture (LTA)
• Manage all architecture practice activities - Pipeline, WATT, and other intake items.
• Manage all architecture governance (ARB) activities from running ARB to prducing dashboard metrics/reports etc.
• Collaborate with other architects, technology leaders, and business leaders in the enterprise
• Develop and publish architecture process and procedures on sharepoint or other tools. Skills & Requirements
• Have a solid track record of building architetcure practice
• Deep understanding of architecture governance framework such as TOGAF
• Familiarity with architetcure modeling tool - BC Alfabet, Mega, Rational/Sparks
• Good hands-on experience with Sharepoint services, excel, and powerpoints.
• 5+ years of hands-on experience with Architecture Practice
• 5+ years of hands-on experience with Building Architetcure Blueprint or Roadmap
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent work experience
• 7+ years industry experience in Business and Technology Capability View
• 6+ years as senior architect or enterprise applications
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work cross domain/areas.
• Outstanding presentation and team facilitation skills
• Outstanding Organization skills and able to manage multiple priorities at once. Location: Charlotte
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Senior IT Architect - Architecture Practices Management
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 363627
Posted Date: 4/12/2019