Process Model and Design Engineer - Saint Paul, MN
This position can sit in Minneapolis, MN or Des Moines, IA!
Develops and leads process design or improvement initiatives within fast-paced environments, utilizing process expertise for multiple business groups and providing analysis. Responsible for completing integrated process analyses, identifying procedural and control deficiencies and recommending solutions. Works on complex problems involving multiple, possibly competing, business processes/process segments to identify risks/ impacts/ opportunities and where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangible variance factors, conceptual thinking, and problem solving skills. Process design can include introducing new technology, staff and significant change to current structure. Utilizes tools such as iGrafx, simulations, statistical analysis, RACI diagrams, Pareto, regressions, sampling, etc. to formulate analyses and derive recommendations. Includes financial analysis when applicable. Incorporates retrospective review of changes to include performance tracking and analysis, effective controls. Consults with leaders to understand, influence, adapt analysis, and create alternatives for consideration. Leverages business acumen effectively to impart relevant information to business partners and matrixed leadership. Influences primarily peers to VP level managers to drive results and bring issues to resolution.
- 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: process engineering, military (supply chain, analytics and/or engineering); or LEAN/Six Sigma Green belt and 3+years of experience in one or a combination of the following: process engineering, military (supply chain, analytics and/or engineering)
- BS/BA degree or higher in a quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics, actuarial science, engineering, or physics.
- Knowledge and understanding of Business Process Management Notation (BPMN) software such as iGrafx.
- Knowledge and understanding of Statistical Analysis software such as Minitab. Facilitation skills such as Helix.
- Change Management skills such as Prosci/ADKAR.
- Knowledge and understanding of Rapid Process Automation software such as Blue Prism
Saint Paul, MN
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Process Model and Design Engineer
Location: Saint Paul, MN
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 363650
Posted Date: 4/15/2019