Business Process Analyst - Saint Paul, MN
Exciting 6-24 month contract opportunity for a Business Process Analyst with our Fortune 500 Financial Services client in St. Paul, MN or Des Moines, IA. The primary responsibility for this role is for Process Modeling and Design. The ideal candidate will have a LEAN/Six Sigma Black Belt.
- Lead integrated process analyses, identifying procedural and control deficiencies, opportunities, and recommending solutions.
- Integrates vertical and may integrate horizontal solutions into the strategy.
- Apply intermediate process engineering tools such as determining Sigma level, Takt Time, Value Stream Analysis, Regression, Hypothesis Testing and techniques that can be used to enhance processes for teams, departments and business units identified as inefficient or costly.
- 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: process engineering, supply chain, analytics and/or engineering)
- Experience with Enterprise Process Engineering, process and tools.
- LEAN/Six Sigma Black belt required
- BS/BA degree or higher in a quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics, actuarial science, engineering, or physics
- Knowledge and understanding of:
- Business Process Management Notation (BPMN) software such as iGrafx
- Statistical Analysis software such as Minitab Facilitation skills such as Helix
- Rapid Process Automation software such as Blue Prism
- Change Management skills such as Prosci/ADKAR
Saint Paul, MN
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Business Process Analyst
Location: Saint Paul, MN
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 363651
Posted Date: 4/11/2019