JAVA DEVELOPER - Charlotte, NC
Ranked as a top Fortune 100 Financial Services company, our client has an opening for a skilled JAVA DEVELOPER (6+ years).
Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a Fortune 100 company with around $2.0 trillion in assets. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do.
Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
- Title: JAVA DEVELOPER (Multiple Openings) 6+ years of experience
- Location: Charlotte, NC
- Duration: 12 plus month with extensions - W2
Looking for a Java developer with 6+ years of development experience in developing server side applications using core Java. Developer will work on a Market Data Time Series application writing Java, some simple python, analyzing data. Role will be within the market risk application space developing solutions to meet Fundamental Review of Trading Book (FRTB) regulations.
Candidates must be self-starters, self-motivated to deliver high quality, have great communication skills, be vocal participants, and be willing ask questions for learning and for clarity.
Must be proficient in the following:
1. Core Java, JDBC
2. Object oriented design and development principles and best practices
3. Design patterns
4. Eclipse IDE
5. SQL, Microsoft SQL Server - designing and using efficient database objects
Nice to have:
1. Capital Markets Experience - market data specifically
2. BS or MS in Technology related discipline, Computer Science, Information Science, Engineering or Mathematics.
3. Distributed caching technology such as Oracle Coherence
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: JAVA DEVELOPER
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 363677
Posted Date: 4/12/2019