Web Developer - Back End - Anoka, MN
Advantage Resourcing is seeking a Web Developer (Backend) to work on a team at our client site in Anoka, MN.
Programming and Testing staff performing design, code and all test functions (other than UAT).
• Help Desk Level 2 and 3, including resolution of application problem tickets.
• Monitoring of applications.
• Possesses skills specific to technology that is new to the IT industry on a year over year basis; past/current examples include Pega, Salesforce, artificial intelligence, etc.
• Acts in the highest level technical role as an individual contributor and/or team lead for the most complex computer applications and/or application initiatives.
• Utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs.
• Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors.
• Plans, performs, and acts as the escalation point for the most complex platform designs, coding, and testing.
• Leads most complex multiple modeling, simulations, and analysis efforts.
• Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and implementation process
• Create Automated Acceptance Testing Scripts as needed.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, MIS.
• 5+ years of experience programming in C#.Net and/or VB.Net.
• 3+ years of experience with HTML5 and Bootstrap
• 3+ years of experience with consuming web services and web api
• 3+ years of experience configuring and troubleshooting IIS and experience with IIS authentication schemes
• 3+ years of experience with SQL development; proven ability to read and write complex SQL queries
• 2+ years of experience with Web API, and MVC software architecture patterns.
• 2+ years of experience with Angular 2+
• Proficient with source control tools: Team Foundation Server and GIT
• Proficient with Microsoft Visual Studio
• Ability to effectively communicate with individuals within all levels of technical and non-technical skills sets (i.e. Developers, Project Managers and external Customers)
• Proven ability to write complex code; including the planning of work from initiation through implementation while demonstrating the ability to meet project completion dates with acceptable levels of supporting documentation and software quality
• Experience with Gherkin and a Cucumber implementation, preferably SpecFlow
• Exposure to SharePoint and related content management technologies.
• Experience performance tuning applications.
• Exposure to diverse platforms and operating systems, including current and emerging technologies.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Self-starter, strong desire to learn, contribute and think creatively
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Web Developer - Back End
Location: Anoka, MN
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 363773
Posted Date: 4/12/2019