DataPower Developer - Charlotte, NC
Ranked as a top Fortune 100 Financial Services company, our client has an opening for a DataPower Developer to work onsite in Charlotte, NC. This is initially a 6 month contract position and has the potential to extend to 24 months.
This position is located in the heart of the business district in uptown Charlotte, NC.
Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a Fortune 100 company with around $2.0 trillion in assets.
Check out the qualifications below. If you feel that you meet these, please apply online. Let us help you make that next great career decision!
There are multiple integration needs within the scope of integration efforts that requires the use of DataPower and this dedicated resource will work with the application teams and other internal architects and business partners to understand the requirements and work on setting up the DataPower integrations to support those efforts.
The resource would also engage the vendor to troubleshoot any issues as needed to make sure the environment is built out as scheduled. Would also provide any ongoing support for the new DataPower integrations once it goes live
Additional responsibilities includes
- Provide application / project teams with high level of technical expertise for DataPower support
- Provide on-call support for applications running in the production environment.
- Keep up to date on the latest technologies and provide new ideas / solutions as needed.
- Follow the best practices, guidelines and industry standards for utilizing the various integration patterns within DataPower.
- Effectively communicating technical and non-technical issues with the business and technology user groups.
- Develop and conduct vendor assessments and Proof-of-Concepts (POCs) for suitable technologies and vendor products for emerging business needs.
- Act as a lead and take ownership of any production issues / new initiatives as needed.
- Collaborate with business, technology architects and other technical experts to understand and provide strategically sound solutions for complex business problems and provide faster and efficient decision making towards optimal solution.
- 3-5 years of strong experience implementing integration solutions using IBM DataPower
- 3+ years of DataPower development experience ( XI50/52 )
- Expertise in XML, XSLT, JSON, XPATH, etc.
- Familiar with DataPower security concepts ( AAA, WS-Security, encryption, digital signatures, etc ).
- Good troubleshooting skills with overall knowledge on DataPower features/concepts.
- Experience working with SOAP/REST based Web Services
- Performs application deployments(Scripted/Batch/Ant based) to test, integration, and production environments per established change management procedures.
- Provides support in the configuring and troubleshooting solutions and developing hands on solutions.
- Strong UNIX/LINUX experience.
- Experience with Java and Java EE preferred.
This is a W2 position with Advantage Resourcing. Will not accept resumes from recruiters or agencies.
We offer benefits for purchase that include: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance as well as an excellent 401k plan.
Advantage Reference # 363883
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: DataPower Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 363883
Posted Date: 4/15/2019