Communications Specialist - Andover, MA
Job title: Communications Specialist
Location: Andover, MA
Duration: 6 months
Reporting to the VP, Internal Communication, and the Internal Communication Specialist is a fixed-term communication role supporting specific communication plans, tools and initiatives. This role will works closely with the Director of Internal Communication for Advanced Wound Management, Advanced Surgical Devices Division and Advanced Wound Management and Latin America to implement communication programmers in support of key initiatives and programmers. In addition, this role will be lead content administrator for the Company’s SharePoint-based intranet, assisting with training and guidance to business stakeholders and maintaining the intranet home page. This is a hands-on role, where the individual is expected to be equally strong at both technical and strategic aspects of communication.
Develop and implement communication plans and strategies
- Prepares and executes communications strategy to support business objectives.
- Crafts communication materials and tools to that clear, concise information is shared in a timely manner to key stakeholders throughout the business.
- Works closely with communication team to ensure message consistency and effective cross-Company communication;
- Provide change communications support to key initiatives.
- Manages content and logistics of town hall meetings, videos and other tools as required.
Serve as lead content administrator for Company intranet
- Creates and posts content for intranet homepage (banner and news) on a regular basis
- Develops editorial calendar for year of banner and featured news items
- Conducts regular review of content to ensure governance policies are being followed
- Compiles regular key metrics to measure usage and identify opportunities for improvement
- Counsels business stakeholders on usage of intranet /content creation and maintenance where needed
Supports communication initiatives and programmers
- Provides communication support to specific programmers and initiatives as required.
- Participates on project and planning teams to provide communication counsel and tactical support.
- Maintains and ensures delivery of plans within budget.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Communications Specialist
Location: Andover, MA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 363908
Posted Date: 4/15/2019