Network Technician - Level 1 - Ethernet and IP - Various Shifts - Littleton, CO
One of the world’s largest communication companies, our client has an opening for an Operations Technician to work on a team at our client site in Littleton, CO . Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a global communication and IT services company focused on connecting people to the power of the digital world. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
Candidates should have 1-3 years of experience
Entry level position- Transport, layer 1 and 2 - Ethernet background, general escalations with partner carries, ticketing database, updating tickets, communicating with management.. Customer service skills. This department manages outages and trouble tickets.
Potential of being Tuesday to Saturday, or Sunday to Thursday, 8 hour day shift (Day shift and Swing shift; 7a-3:30 or 2p-10:30)
* Strong working knowledge and experience on Metro Ethernet and IP communications (IPv4, IPv6, routing protocols).
* Technical knowledge and experience on contemporary technologies (e.g. MPLS, TDM, Ethernet, eLAN-eLine, TCP/IP, BGP, QoS, IP, etc.).
* Proactively monitor and respond to and resolve network alarms.
* Management of circuits (T1 100Gb, Ethernet & IP), perform testing of new network circuits as well as long-haul, metro and international optical networks.
* Analyze network troubles, assess performance data and develop design optimization plans accordingly.
* Interface with fiber vendors, telecom providers and other entities on complex technical matters.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Network Technician - Level 1 - Ethernet and IP - Various Shifts
Location: Littleton, CO
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 363945
Posted Date: 4/15/2019