Sr. Data Analyst - San Francisco, CA
Exciting 6-24 month contract opportunity for a Sr. Data Analyst with our Fortune 100 Financial Services client in San Francisco, CA. We are currently looking for a Sr. Data Analyst to join our client’s Asset and Liability Technology team. Responsible to work end-to-end technology process understanding business requirement, data analysis using SQL Tools, documentation and design to maintain business processes using user interfaces, integration, reporting and Analytics tools. Their duties include service delivery, ongoing operational support of the data management.
• Conduct and manage strategic analyses of data environments, information management processes, applications and data disciplines to develop structured business solution.
• In-depth knowledge of data analysis using SQL based tools (SQL Server or Oracle).
• Working with business to develop functional design document covering business requirement.
• Participates in unit testing, system integration testing and user acceptance testing.
• Facilitate data mapping, and business rules definition sessions including use of interview, document analysis, workshops, etc.
• 7+ years of MS SQL Server experience, including experience with large-scale relational databases.
• Must have worked with at least one large application/data warehouse.
• Demonstrated understanding and execution through the phases of the development life cycle, including requirements definition, architecture design, implementation, conversion and testing
• Experience in developing interface control documents, leveraging industry standard approaches and methodologies. Must have gone through several full life cycle implementations.
• Data Analysis Skill using SQL under Microsoft SQL Server and/or Oracle Database.
San Francisco, CA
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Sr. Data Analyst
Location: San Francisco, CA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 364009
Posted Date: 4/15/2019