Contract Analyst - Baltimore, MD
This is initially a 13 week assignment and will most likely be extended well beyond that.
Please review the description below and if this matches your background apply online today!
- Manage the complete contract lifecycle from negotiation, initial drafting, Business, Legal and other stakeholder approval, execution, and ongoing compliance.
- Ensure all Third Party relationships are compliant with all applicable corporate, state, federal and regulatory requirements with a focus on Federal consumer financial laws.
- Strategically plan with key stakeholder(s) to determine appropriate needs for Third Party selection and sourcing. Participate in RFI and RFP evaluations.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key Business partners.
- Assist Legal with review of Third Party contract templates to ensure the inclusion of required provisions. Perform annual contract reviews and facilitate any necessary renewals for Third Party Vendors as well as amendments or terminations as required.
- Maintain appropriate documentation/approvals on file.
- Ensure agreements contain appropriate service levels, quality and security standards, performance metrics and financial penalties/incentives as required.
- Ensure corporate requirements are met by facilitating necessary documentation and reviews.
- Understand complex, non-routine contractual instruments.
- Excellent knowledge of corporate policies and procedures, coupled with ability to identify required improvements to established policies.
- Solid understanding of the business needs and an appreciation of financial contractual implications. • Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and team-building skills.
- Experience managing projects.
- Ability to apply independent judgment and creativity to contract resolution issues.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to perform in upper level management environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- JD or Legal experience required.
This is a W2 position with Advantage Resourcing. Will not accept resumes from recruiters or agencies.
We offer benefits for purchase that include: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance as well as an excellent 401k plan.
Advantage Reference # 364072
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Contract Analyst
Location: Baltimore, MD
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 364072
Posted Date: 4/16/2019