Project Manager - Charlotte, NC
Responsible for leading cross functional/virtual teams to strategize, plan and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives that are larger in scope and complexity. Examples might include, but are not limited to: finance / operational / executive management review coordination, process improvement and redesign, change management initiatives, ongoing oversight of a leadership / diversity / recognition / Q12 or general program oversight. Provides leadership to other consultants and analysts in the integration/implementation of programs/services/initiatives with cross functional business partners, recognizing the significance of competing priorities and strategies, and adjusting as necessary. Develops metrics and tracks/evaluates performance of programs, services and initiatives.
- Superior written and verbal communications skills. Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Expert knowledge of the project life cycle (including industry best practices).
- Ability to work effectively supporting multiple projects in an atmosphere of shifting priorities and deadline pressure while taking the initiative to identify problems/dependencies and recommend solutions.
- Ability to look beneath the surface to perceive the true state of programs/projects, anticipate risks, and problems and mitigate them (escalating as necessary to meet timelines)
- Experience hosting and facilitating virtual/online meetings with Skype/Live Meeting; Fluent in all standard Microsoft Office applications, with advanced Excel and Power Point skills required
- Proven leadership, relationship building, and collaboration skills with demonstrated ability to influence and negotiate with stakeholders and project teams, including executive management.
- Solid understanding of intersection between program office, subordinate projects, Business Operations, and IT (EIT)
- Experience creating and presenting PowerPoint decks to the highest levels of senior management
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 364259
Posted Date: 4/17/2019